Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Bubble Skirt Free Pattern

if life is a couchemar

If life is a nightmare Every moment spent with you is a dream ... YOUR dream! A moment of intense joieEt bonheur.La life would be so sad without my sunshine , A ray of hope, a wonderful ray of love. After careful consideration, I have to admit that you are not a single ray ... But a meteor was responsible for happiness and to live ardeurL'ardeur course "You're also just MY SUNSHINE! Because with you everything becomes ... I'm looking tirelessly adjectifsQui proves what I feel towards you, But I find none of my height sentiments.Même" I LOVE YOU " These words remain very small ... I want him in there hard enough, big enough, symbolic, that thou hast never in doubt! I invent for you, I wish you could the read my eyes ... Love, like emotions and feelings, It is experienced but not written ... My love is in every moment augmentationPlus the days pass, more my heart is beyond me; It exceeds all my penséesEt beyond anything I could have those nights imaginer.Toutes séparéesMais retrouvés.J morning to her so much to share with you the rêvéDe éternitéQue I want you by my side for life! I LOVE YOU TO THE MADNESS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment