Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Toy Chest Building Plans

Humor of the Moroccan


should know that the Moroccan jokers is often at the expense of the other course, each region has its jokes but the Marrakchi is known to be the most jokers of all Moroccans, when you take bus, taxi you see that very often the crises of laughter and distributed to each occupant, it makes you want to understand simple words and the stories they tell.

I give you an example of what can be said to them along the Moroccan regions:

The legendary jokes Soussi (the region of Sousse, south of Morocco). it seems that they are cheap ...
the chleuhs now: (Berbers) it seems that they are a bit stupid ...
the Casaou (Casablanca capita) it seems that they are bad ... The
Tanjawis (inhabitant of Tangier) it seems that they have big problems adulterers
Rifians now (living in the Rif region) it seems that they are secured to each other.

So obviously, it's not my words, and jokes are often directed to these characteristics I think that "one says," the stories are often at the expense of different regions and following characteristics outlined above.

smile that was a joke .... Moroccan-

Now, some good jokes about Moroccans.

1 - An old Moroccan, who has lived 40 years in Texas (USA), wanted to cultivate potatoes in his garden but till the land was too difficult for his age. His only son, Ali, was studying in Europe, so he decided to send him an e-mail to explain the situation:
Dear Ali, I am very unhappy because this year I could not plant my potatoes in my garden. I'm too old to return to the earth alone. I hope you can come and that my problem will be solved because you will do it for me. I love you Your father "

" Dear Father, God forbid!

RETURNS DO NOT EVEN earth of the garden!
This is where I hid, "You know what." I love you Ali "

At 4:00 am the next day local police, FBI and CIA agents accompanied by a delegation from the Pentagon arrived and returned completely to the garden in search of hazardous materials can be used to make bombs, anthrax or anything . They found nothing and left.
The same day the old man received another e-mail from his son:

"Dear father, I am sure that now you can plant your potatoes. That's the best I can do under current circumstances . I love you.
Ali

2 - Two large neighboring one Moroccan and one Japanese live in a very tight building stairs. Every morning they come down at the same time, jostling. One day the Japanese gets angry and hits the Moroccan, he vanished three months and when he woke up he found the Japanese to the hospital asking for forgiveness by offering flowers. Moroccan: I forgive you as long to tell me with what you hit me? The Japanese: with something we have The Moroccan: What is your thing? The Japanese: Karate.

Another morning, the same scene was repeated when he woke from his coma, the Moroccan has been in front of him, yet the Japanese asking forgiveness flowers in Morocco's hands: I forgive you as long to tell me you hit me with anything ? Japanese: with another thing we have The Moroccan:
What is your thing? The Japanese: Kung-fu

The Moroccan said "this is what Japanese hmar dial will run all over me or Martial Arts what? "

Another day down the stairs, the two neighbors have pushed and this time it's Moroccan who managed to hit the Japanese and put him in coma for two years. The Japanese in awaking, found the Moroccan with flowers and gifts to ask for forgiveness. The Japanese
: I forgive you as long to tell me with what you hit me? Moroccan: with something good to you. Japanese: What is it? Kung fu ? Karate? Moroccan: no it's another thing to you The Japanese: I beg you, tell me with what stuff you hit me? Moroccan: with a wrench Yamaha

3 - LETTER SENT TO THE EMBASSY FOR IMMIGRATION REQUESTED. Hi

Meussieu embassy di Canada.
Well, my name is Mustafa and I have 20 tans. I am writing to tell you that the visa I need right now one of uregence please. It's a matter of life or death.
It's true I swear I'm telling you the VirIT. I vai explode if you deny me mine. No, I Diconne not. It sirieux. For me everything is OK. I call'd my cousin Rachel, that he is the lowest for 35 year and he has prepared everything for me over there. Everything. There is work, there is the housing, there is the woman for kocubinage, there are the papers and everything. The wind touches you it is not me saying my cousin Rachel. For social sikiriti no problem. Me in very good health. The state of Canada does not give me a penny for the romboursé midicament. I doing from start to finish. I swear it's true. Give me the visa and no problem. Me, I do the plumbing, ilictriciti the couizine, linformatik a little on the caramail micans the cars and massonerie. Finally, I doing much Domene. And if you seen I give you enfonts for the low prices of Arabic because that I have read many newspaper El Khabar, which is very very good year churning out no problem too. Here I am in my Piye wrong, Meussieu embassy. The digoutage it kills you, the iconomi crisis, unemployment, housing crisis, and beaucou problem you know. It is better now
left then with the cover. That
Meussieu the ambassador. I have not said anything, but was not serious. Prochène the time, I tell you everything. I swear. Beaucou me I respect him for your Piye. So please, give me the visa.
Until you give me the visa Meussieu the ambassador of here as fast as possible, I kiss you and all the family. Soon Mustafa


4 - Guallike nadmou Wahed al contest to find the biggest slacker in the world. 3 people are qualified, one American, one French and ... .. of course Morocco. For
decide they convene in a waiting room and called the first American High:
- Max Tell us, give us an example of your laziness.
- Well, sometimes I do not eat for days, so I'm too lazy to shop and cook.
is called Peter, the French, we asked the same question, Peter answered
- Well I, when my wife was about to give birth and I'm too lazy to drive to the hospital ... .. We call
then H'med Moroccan, who was waiting in the hall:
- Sir H'med, you're
- Iouahhh Ah'na bdinna Bisda33 (sda3)! I'm too lazy khaliouni na3esseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

5-1 man who goes out with his girlfriend and who was so eager to be with her but due to financial problem, he found a large truck parked in a zone coverage and it quite fit under the truck with his girlfriend but suddenly a policeman catches him and said: ach katdir hna (what art do you do here. he responds I am a mechanic and I am working to repair the truck.
the officer said yes it is but you have committed three errors
1: you're not given the work is dangerous
rights: yes sir, you're right
2: to repair this type of truck one must put on the back but not on the belly
ok man: yes sir you are right and the 3rd sir?
3: node al hmar lcamio MCHA 3adi half an hour .................
(is that the truck has already left for half an hour .....)

6 - Ahmed and Mohamed is coming together.

The first, dressed like a lord, down a stunning limousine.
The other, to look miserable, told her boyfriend:
- Well, I say, you made it yourself! What are you doing?
- I beg in the subway.
- Huh? It relates so much?
- Sure. Tries. You sit with a sign, you'll see ...
Two days later, the other sees his friend.
Hey Ahmed, you're fucking me! In two days I picked up a euro!
Yet on my sign I wrote:
"My wife is sick, my daughter is in hospital, my baby has no milk"
Underground, it's worthless!
- Say no nonsense, because Ahmed, look what I picked up in two days and
it opens a huge bag filled to the top of ticket
ten.

- "It's not true! "Is another, dumbfounded. But what did you put on your sign
?

- I simply wrote: "I miss ten euros to go to Morocco!"

Here is a glimpse of jokes that can be heard here, I hope you enjoy, we French people we LOVE! !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment